Sunday, March 20, 2011

Unto thee Oh Lord Do I lift up my soul It's only by Your hands that i can be made whole! (Breath unto me oh Lord Fred hammond)

Let us take a small break from Solace and her story and talk a bit about me. ( I know so very vain:) Today is Sunday And I love this day for many reasons but the main reason is the feeling of serenity I enjoy as I partake of the sacrament. I love the wonderful opportunity I have weekly to remind myself why I strive to live a life that pleases Him. I do it because I truly know He is real that He lived and died for me. As I partake of the bread that represents the body of my Savior who was(as the hymn Jesus of Nazareth, Savior and King says.)

"Bruised, broken, torn for us
On Calvary's Hill."

I am able to push aside all my desires both righteous and carnal and remember what I already have.
The most important knowledge in the world.
There is a SAVIOR! His name is Jesus and He loves me. I have an Eternal Father in heaven who adores me. Not who would adore me if (as in if I was prettier or smarter or just somehow better) I am like a run down old house my elder brother Jesus Christ bought 'as is' because though He loves the house as is He sees the potential in it. I welcome Him into every room of my house (life) for it has been bought with His precious blood and I long to be what He'd have me be more than any other desire I have. I am thankful for my testimony. I am in awe of my Savior's love for me. And though there are so many dreams I have that have not yet come to pass I trust Him with my life. Because I also believe the words of a song by one of my favorite L.D.S singers named Cheri Call.

There are Yes's that Our Father can hardly wait to give.
They are packed in every crevice of the lives we live.
In sometimes God will pour down miracles and amazing twist of fate.
And other times he chooses just to whisper wait.

I will wait for my righteous desires to come to pass as I ask the Lord to align my will with His so that I can enjoy those yes's He can hardly wait to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment