Monday, June 20, 2011

Pose for the camera now flick,flick (Beyonce get me bodied)

Hello friends. How do you like my new blog? Cute Huh!?! I LOVES IT. Today My friend Sam and I went up to the canyon where talented Sam took pictures of me and my shoes. (hence the post title) Oh fun,fun. My heels kept sinking into the mud but hey we got some good shots. I did my makeup and took both my wigs and a different outfit just in case. We ended up sticking to the one outfit though. After that we went to Cafe Rio (yuuuummm) I have got to figure out a way to make that Pork Barbacoa burrito. Anyway after we ate Sam took the time to teach computer illiterate Syretta how to make my blog cool. (Better don't you think?) I took the beautiful picture of the sky by accident but i think it's beautiful. I love beautiful Utah it was so windy up in the canyon but the air was so fresh and the breeze so nice and cool I just wanted to go find a quite place to take a nap.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new blog! Those pictures of you are seriously ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! i really love it i am going to be working at being a good blogger... we shall see

    ReplyDelete